Make a donation to the Ramakrishna Mission
1. Hospital Bed Endowment :
· Full bed endowment : Rs. 7,00,000
· Partial endowment : Rs. 50,000 and multiple thereof
2. Old Age Home Endowment :
· Full endowment: Rs. 5,50,000
· Partial endowment : Rs. 10,000 and multiple thereof
3. Rural Health Service Endowment:
We have estimated a total expenditure including medicines and other overheads at Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum.Endowment required Rs. 25 Lakhs.
4. Donations are invited also for the following other activities run by this institution : · Help to destitute widows
· Maintenance of old and retired monks
· Special Medicine Fund for poor and needy
· Hospital Development Fund · Sadhu Seva Fund
· Educational Fund for financial help meritorious, poor, and needy students and non-formal coaching class.
1. Fund for defraying the administrative and other general expenses of the Sevashrama.
2. Mobile Medical Unit (for Rural Health Service) : Rs. 20 Lakhs.
3. To build up a sizeable fund for treatment of poor T. B. Patients.
Donors my please note that all donations to the Ramakrishna Mission of Service, Varanasi, are exempt from Income-Tax under Section 80 G of the Income-Tax Act, 1961.
Contributions, large or small, in cash and/or in kind, will be thankfully received and acknowledged. Cheques/Drafts are to be drawn in favour of RAMAKRISHNA MISSION HOME OF SERVICE, PAYABLE AT VARANASI.